Plant Catalog - NETAFIM TECH 12" 0.6 GPH 250' CV
NETAFIM TECH 12" 0.6 GPH 250' CV
Netafim Techline Drip Tubing
0.6 GPH, 12" Emitter Spacing, 250' Coil
2 psi Check Valve in Each Emitter
- All emitters turn on and off at the same time, maximizing balance of application. Holds back up to 4.6' of water (elevation change). No low emitter drainage, great on slopes. Delivers more precise watering.
Unique Patented Emitter Design with Physical Root Barrier
- Offset flow path, extra large bath area and raised outlet prevent root intrusion without chemical reliance.
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
Continuous Self-Flushing Emitter Design
- Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted emitter operation.
Emitter with Anti-Siphon Feature
- Prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum.
Self-Contained, One-Piece Dripline Construction
- Assures reliable, easy installation.
Flexible UV Resistant Tubing
- Adapts to any planting area shape - tubing curves at a 7" radius. For on-surface installations withstands heat and direct sun.
Qualifies for use on Leed Projects
- Contains the required quantity of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled material.
Makes Installation Quicker
- Does not require air/vacuum